Friday, August 8, 2014

WEEKLY BEAUTY CRUSH: FALL FACE

 

The Scoop
This week’s Weekly Beauty Crush is not simply for one crush-worthy product; it’s for all of these products that helped me achieve a great new face look for the upcoming Fall season. I always like to switch my foundation routine in the fall and spring and since Fall is quickly approaching I thought now would be the perfect time. Plus, when I walked into the pharmacy today I have no idea what came over me – I just had to have the new Cover Girl foundations and Maybelline Baby Lips lippies. 

So as soon as I came home I cracked opened the goodies and started playing around…

The Look
First of all, let’s just disregard this bad hair day I’m having (more like bad hair week but hey…)
 




The Products
     1.      Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape, & Glow, $40 (ulta.com)
     2.      sugar Gleam Highlighting Glow, $14 (kohls.com)
     3.      Maybelline Volum’ Express The Rocket Mascara, $6 (target.com)
     4.      Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal- in light, $36 (ulta.com)
     5.      Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation, $8 (ulta.com)
     6.      Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Lip Balm, $4 (cvs.com)
     7.      Physicians Formula Bronze Booster  Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer, $14 (Walgreens.com)
     8.      The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner, $8 (thebodyshop-usa.com)




What new products are you excited to try this Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment