Monday, August 25, 2014

#MANIMONDAY - FUZZY COAT


The Scoop
For this week’s #ManiMonday post I left the nail wraps alone and picked up some polish instead. I purchased the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat nail polish a few weeks ago and thought this might be a good time to give it a shot. I chose two different colors to put UNDER the Fuzzy coat which was a nude and a blue/aqua. 

About Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat
The Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat line is made of a unique fiber texture that creates a 3D look on your nails. It comes in an array of multidimensional shades and dries quickly. It’s available in shade from a pale pink up to a black. You can wear them alone or over a complimentary color. I opted for a complimentary color.

The Look
The color I bought was ‘All Yarned Up’ which includes blue, orange, and yellow. The below pictures really don’t do it any justice because I really like the way the Fuzzy Coat nail polish took my normal/plain mani and upped the glam factor.  I do like the way the Fuzzy Coat looks against the nude color nail polish better than the aqua - what about you? I think I'd like to see how the black and white fuzzy coat polish looks up against a red for the coming fall/winter season. 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment