Friday, December 2, 2016

WEEKLY STYLE LUST: M.E. X REEBOK


WHAT'S GOT ME LUSTING?: This happens to me every single year. -_- Right before the Christmas holiday Melody Ehsani does some ridiculously sick collaboration with  Reebok and I am left kicking myself because I'm focusing on Christmas presents for the kids. Today she dropped her latest collab with the sneaker giant and I'm loving every bit of it. I lucked up last year because two of my friends pitched in together to get me the black and white polka dot sneaker wedged collabo; this year I think I'm on my own lol. 

I'm beginning to see a pattern because my last Weekly Style Lust post featured a sneaker as well and it was ironically the same color. Clearly I just need to buy a shoe this color so I can get it out of my system (haha). This year's collaboration is for the Ai Question to celebrate the shoe's 20th anniversary.

WHY YOU SHOULD BE LUSTING TOO?:
- Made with natural vegetable tanned leather in 3 different textures
- Classic Hexalite Midsole cushioning
- Each pair comes with 2 different color laces
- Each pair comes with 3 sets of velcro patches that attach to the back panel (the patches feature a different one of Ai's tattoos)
- Interior lining is an image of Ai's cornrows

PURCHASING DEETS:
Price: $160
Where to buy: MelodyEhsani.com, Reebok.com. The shoe is almost sold out on the Melody Ehsani website but there seems to be more availability on the Reebok site but act fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment