Wednesday, December 7, 2016

MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST - LIFESTYLE



1. Erin Condren Life Planner in Blossom, $60 (erincondren.com):  I am pretty sure I feature the Erin Condren Life Planner in my gift guide every year and I'm okay with that :). With other planners I find that when I first purchase it I am really good about using it and constantly updating it but at some point I sort of fall off and then I just stop using it. This hasn't happened when an Erin Condren Life Planner is involved; it just literally makes life so much easier there's no way you could STOP using it.

2. Pilot FriXion Clicker Erasable Gel Pens, $11 (walmart.com): This item goes hand-in-hand with the Erin Condren Planner. For a long time I've always been the type to only use pencil in my planner just in case I needed to make a change; the problem with that is that the pencil often smeared. I recently came across these awesome gel pens that are erasable so I can kiss those pencil smears good-bye!

3. Pompidoo Tokyo Camera Messenger Bag, $311 (pompidoo.com): At first glance you would think that this is a fashion item and doesn't really belong in a "Lifestyle" giftguide; BUT this isn't a purse it's a rather stylish camera bag. And, since I'm in the market for a new camera it is only fitting to find a new camera bag as well. This bag is trendy and minimalistic which means it will blend in with your everyday attire easily. I love that these bags don't SCREAM "camera bag".

 4. GOATsquare, $15 (goatcase.com): I know you're probably thinking, "That just looks like a black box/square." And you'd be right, BUT it's not just any black square. The Goatsquare attaches to the back of most phones and turns it into an "anti-gravity" device. I came across this on Facebook via a video where the girl in the video stuck her phone to a bathroom mirror with ease. This would be a great gift for someone who loves taking videos or selfies.

5. Rachel Allene Glass Coffee Mug, $18 (racheleallene.com): There something about a glass mug and I'm loving this hand lettered one by Rachel Allene.

6. Pardon My Fro Ella Shower Curtain, $60 (pardonmyfro.com): I came across this brand a little while ago and fell in love. This is only one of many boldly designed and colored prints by Dana (the designer behind Pardon My Fro). On her site you can find shower curtains, 2017 planners, woven blankets and much more. 

7. "Divine Minds" Art Print by Terrance Vann, $40 (terranceism.bigcartel.com): Art is huge and it's even bigger on the underground scene. I came across this artist when his latest piece was unveiled in Wilmington, DE. I saw a picture of it posted on Facebook and two days later my kids and I were in front of it, taking it all in. With everything going on in the world it's important to teach our young boys their value and how to value others and this piece spoke to me and I used it as a learning tool for my own son. Now the piece is available in print form to be hung in your home. 

8. Hauptstadtkoffer Luggage Set, $170 (amazon.com): It really pains me to say this but, I have not been on a vacation since before having kids :(. The last trip I took was to Los Angeles, CA in 2010 (sad I know). Needless to say...mama is due for a trip. I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Vegas (or Cancun...TBD) for my birthday in March and with this trip a NEW more sophisticated set of luggage is in order. This 3-piece set features 4 multidirectional wheels with a more efficient design. It has a TSA combination lock with a resettable code for security.

9. Samsung NX2000 20.3MP CMOS Digital Camera, $430 (amazon.com): This camera easily backs-up to your smart phone using Blue Tooth. It has the largest touch screen in its class (3.7"). You can also make your stills and movies come to life with the True 3D Creator. Since I've been a Samsung phone user for a few years now this camera is at the top of my list because I feel like it will be very easy for me to adjust to the settings because the setup mirrors that of the phone.

10. SOCIALITE Mini LED Ring Light, $25 (socialite-lighting.com): For the serial selfie taker on your holiday list this light is perfect. Simply attach the light to the top of your phone or tablet and get lighting perfect for a selfie every time.It features three light settings (low, medium, high) so you can get the perfect lighting for you.

11. Wall Pops Shiplap Peel & Stick Wallpaper, $50 (wallpops.com): I think I've been watching way too much "Fixer Upper" because after 3 seasons of that show I'm addicted to Shiplap and distressed wood. This new Shiplap wallpaper from Wall Pops is perfect for testing out your Joanna Gaines interior design skills.

12. ban.do Getaway Bundle in Lady of Leisure, $28 (bando.com): I just love how these tags compliment the Erin Condren Blossom planner so well. Features leatherette design with metallic green foil, metallic gold lining, and 3 card slots.

What's on your lifestyle wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment