Monday, December 5, 2016

MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST: BEAUTY

If you have someone on your holiday shopping list this year that is beyond obsessed with all things "Beauty"; take a look at these beauty gifts no makeup maven would want to be without.



1. Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush, $50 (ulta.com): This brush's 65 powerful ceramic heaters evenly distribute heat and provide instant heat up and recovery to deliver straight, shiny hair in one pass. The cool tip Ionic Bristles allow you to style hair from root to end without burning fingers, ears or forehead.

2. SWEET LIKE CANDY by Ariana Grande, $49 (ulta.com): This cute and flirty fragrance combines blackberry, pear, honeysuckle, and vanilla for a subtle yet sultry scent. And how adorable is the fragrance bottle?

3. Ultra CHI Brilliant Gold 1' Hair Styling Iron, $80 (ulta.com): This Limited Edition iron features tourmaline ceramic plates for even heat distribution. And right now it comes with a FREE stylish white and gold tote bag.

4. TOO FACED Sweet Peach Glow Kit, $42 (ulta.com available starting 12/15/16): This illuminating, blushing, and bronzing palette gives your skin the appearance of being bathed with a gorgeous peachy golden light. It's infused with the essence of peach, smells like peaches, and compliments all skin tones.

5. Wen Pomegranate 5-Piece Gift Set, $156 (chazdean.com): What can I say about WEN. I know a lot of people who have raved about the products for a while now but I've been hesitant to try. Needless to say, I got over it. I not only tried the products on myself but I tried the children's products as well and I'm a fan for life! When I used the products on my kids I loved that here was no lather so I didn't have to worry about soap getting in their eyes. The next morning when my daughter woke up I could immediately see a difference in her curls; her ringlets were a lot more defined and her hair was less frizzy.

6. Benefit Cosmetics Majorette Cream-to-Powder Blush, $29 (ulta.com): This cream to powder booster blush can be worn alone or under your favorite blush for an added boost.

7. Makeup Revolution Precision Eye Set, $22 (makeuprevolutionusa.com): The design of these brushes are the hottest new thing in the world of beauty and makeup. If you have a beauty junkie on your Gift List this year I am sure they would be overjoyed to receive this set. It includes a Rounded Blending Eye Brush (smoothly blends powder and cream eyeshadow), a Precision Eyeliner Brush (allows firm and precise application of eyeliner), and the Oval Eye Brush.

8. Claus Porto Deco Gift Box, $50 (clausport.com): This Gift Box comes with 3 soaps from the Deco collection - Banho, Ilyra, and Madrigal. These soaps are blended with shea butter and I don't know about you but I am a sucker for product packing and these bold and bright wrappers look amazing.

9. Fizz & Bubble 9-Pack Bath Truffle, $20: These bath truffles are dipped and drizzled in shea butter. Not only do these bath truffles fizz when submerged in water but they foam as well. 

10. IT Cosmetics City Chic Brush Set, $68 (ulta.com): I've been using these brushes for about two weeks and they are super soft and apply product flawlessly. The bag has been a life saver with keeping makeup organized in my purse.

11. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Vault Set, $50 (ulta.com): I've been a huge fan of NYX Cosmetics for the past year. It all started when a girl walked into my job with this amazing lip color on. Of course I couldn't let her leave without finding out what the color was and she shared that it was a NYX Soft Matte color. When I got off of work I went straight to ULTA and bought a few shades of the Liquid Suede line and I've been buying them ever since. I love a matte lip and these dry with a matte finish without drying out your lips. They also last pretty long because you don't have to worry about constantly reapplying your color throughout the day. I probably apply my color twice a day and that's it. This set is the perfect way to find which colors look the best on you and then you can gift the other color shades to your friends as stocking stuffers. :)

12. Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Ultimate Basics, $54 (ulta.com): This all matte eyeshadow palette comes with 12 NEW neutrals. Each shade in this palette is exclusive to this palette only so if you have the other Naked Basics Palettes you won't have these shades. Each shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System, which gives the formula its velvety texture, rich color, and blendability.




No comments:

Post a Comment