Saturday, December 31, 2016

N.Y.E. HAIR & BEAUTY LOOKS




The focus for these N.Y.E. perfect beauty looks are definitely the eyes. The first look features a bold pigmented copper while the second is all about the lashes and that awesome winged liner. Achieve these looks easily with these product recommendations:

1. Lip Bar Lipstick in Mochajito, $13 (thelipbar.com)

Two of my favorite products from this line-up are the Eye Shadow Duo and the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I used both to pull together a Holiday Look of my own (check it out below). The thing I love most about the touch in Sol Eye Shadow Duo is that it was very easy to wash off. Typically cream based products are harder to wash off after they dry but this product washed away with ease with just water. 

**Beauty Tip: Using a primer for both of these looks is key. For the first look you want to prime the eyelid and for look number 2 you want to prime and line the lips**



While the eyes on both of these looks are breath taking there's something about the lip shades chosen that take the whole look to another level. 

1. Beth Bender Beauty's Eye Candy Adhesive Eyeliner Stencil Starter Kit, $10 (bethbenderbeauty.com)
2. ittse Eye Shadow in 'Sol la Plage' and 'Buena Vista', $8ea (ittse.com)
3. NYX The Curve Liner, $14 (ulta.com)
4. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Crimson Red', $20 (sephora.com)
5. Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Double Ended Eyeshadow & Liner, $7 (walgreens.com)
6. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick No. 41, $6 (walgreens.com)
7. Physicians' Formula Butter Bronzer, $15 (ulta.com)
8. Eyelure Defining Lashes No. 121, $5 (ulta.com)

I absolutely loved using the Rimmel Magnif'eyes Duo. That Gold was perfect and made it super easy to recreate V  Bozeman's eye look at the 2016 Soul Train Music Awards. See how I used the product in this look below:



And now that you've got your N.Y.E. makeup look chosen; what about your hair?


Whether your hair is naturally curly or straight, pulling together an old Hollywood Glam beauty look always wins. Smooth sleek hair is the key to achieving both of these looks. Use these product recommendations to make achieving this looks simple:

1. Angelo David Medium Round Brush, $60 (angelodavid.com)
4. Art Natural Argan Oil Hair Mask, $13 (artnaturals.com)
5. Bobby Pins 

Here's my Hollywood Glam look for the United Way of Delaware Photoshoot I did last month (this is obviously BEFORE I got dressed for the shoot lol): 

Here's one more set of hair inspiration for your N.Y.E. Beauty Look, this one is for my Boho Babes! 


2. STEETV Hair Vine, $24 (amazon.com)
4. Bobby Pins
5. Foliage Rhinestone Hair Pin Set, $3 (forever21.com)
6. All Caps Sleep and Shower Cap, $52 (allcapshair.com)

**Preserve Your Pretty! Once your hair is styled keep it in place with zero affects from humidity with the All Caps shower and sleep cap. I have been using this cap for about a month now. Usually I would just get in the shower with my hair wrapped in a scarf and the occasional $3 shower cap; but the humidity from the shower would still cause my roots to swell. Since I have been using this cap I have not had not one instance where my roots have swelled in the shower.**

I hope all of you ladies have an amazing New Year's. I am so excited for what 2017 has in store for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment