Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WEEKLY STYLE LUST - VELVET CRUSH


Hi Ladies,

If you're like me, you are loving the come back of VELVET in this season's fashion trends. However, I've been struggling a little to find the PERFECT velvet piece to add to my wardrobe...that is until I took a little visit to asos.com. There, I hit the velvet jackpot. Their site has pretty much everything velvet you can think of: rompers, dresses, shoes, bags, even scarves. Check out some of my favorite velvet piece they have available now:

Velvet Bomber Jacket, $83 

White Crushed Velvet Trouser, $128  

Baseball Cap in Purple Velvet, $15 

Missguided Crushed Backpack, $38 

One Day Petite Allover Velvet Wrap Front Jumpsuit, $54

Public Desire Lila Pink Velvet Heeled Ankle Boots, $53 

How have you incorporated velvet into your Fall wardrobe? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment