Thursday, November 10, 2016

WEEKLY BEAUTY CRUSH: DURA CHI HANDSHOT HAIR DRYER


WHY IT'S MY CRUSH: 
As I get closer and closer to my 30th birthday I'm embarking on this journey to try new things in many different areas of my life. One of those areas is with my hair. I've always been one of those people who loved long hair, always wanted long hair, and envied those with lengthy locks. Now my hair has never been what you would consider short, but it was never as long as I wanted it. Now that I have long hair...I have no idea what to do with it. So I'm forcing myself to try new products, routines and styles.

So, when I came across this new hair dryer I was immediately intrigued.

WHY IT SHOULD BE YOUR CRUSH:

1.The absence of a traditional handle allows for more freedom and control to achieve different styles
2. Features a state of the art touch sensitive control screen that deliver a number of heat and speed settings that can be combined to achieve the best results.
3. The dryer can be placed on a flat surface for hands free use....(can you say VOLUME?).
4. There is a screen locking feature that prevents you from accidentally changing your setting while in use.

PURCHASING DEETS:
Price: $145
Where to Buy: Loxa Beauty

Have you ladies tried this dryer or something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment