Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WEEKLY STYLE LUST: HI! EXPECTATION


Those near and dear to me know my profound admiration for prints. Print mixing has been a favorite of mine for at least the past two years and my favorite print designs are different types of African, Tribal, Mexican and Floral; so you can imagine my delight when I was introduced to HI! Expectation
Their current Fall/Winter 2013 Lupita Collection is bursting with color and prints from the Latina Boyfriend Sweater and the Lobo Raglan Dress to the Dia De Los Muertos Skull  printed pants and jackets. This collection has effortlessly transcribed art into wearable fashions and at an affordable price range of $35 to $85. Available at urbanoutfitters.com | nastygal.com | dollskill.com. For more information on HI! Expectation visit www.hiexpectation.com.

What are your thoughts on Hi! Expectation and their Fall/Winter 2013 collection? Would you wear it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment