Sunday, August 4, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: CENOIRE NOVO ATOMIZER MIST SPRAY

Squeeze your eyes closed tight, take a deep breath and brace yourself for the wet spritz of your current mineral water facial spray. Now, you can say good-bye to that awkward flinched moment between dehydration and rehydrated skin. Say hello to the Cenoire Novo Atomizer Mist Spray...


What it is:
The Novo Atomizer Mist Spray is a beauty gadget that combines facial moisturizer with Nano Technology.The Novo is a facial mister presented in a compact design, ready to be taken everywhere you go.

The Novo is designed with advanced Nano Technology that atomizes water into nano particles allowing it to absorb fast and effectively into the skin; resulting in a sensation of moisture and elasticity to the face.

Here's a closer look: 
The front of the novo while it is turned off: 

The front of the novo while it is turned on:

The back of the novo where you fill the water in:
Here you can see a little bit of the mist coming out: 

A better view of the mist:


My thoughts on the Cenoire Novo Atomizer Mist Spray: 
This product has been a complete  life saver for me this summer, especially on those really humid rainy days and those scorching hot 90 degree days. With my morning and evening commute leaving me arriving at my final destination hot, uncomfortable and feeling like my face has melted into a puddle on the floor; this atomizer spray immediately cools me down, feels very refreshing on my skin and leaves me with a healthy glow instead of that I just took a bus, a train and walked five blocks to get here look. 

Because of its size it fits perfectly in my makeup bag and I can take it with me where ever I go. I've only filled it with plain water but I'm sure you can fill it with whatever liquid facial concoction your heart desires such as toner. One thing to note however, is that this gadget does require 4 AAA batteries so be prepared to buy some if you don't have any on hand already. $39.99

For more information and to buy visit www.cenoire.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment