Wednesday, August 9, 2017

BACK TO SCHOOL MUST-HAVES WITH KIDSSHOES.COM



We are one week into August and I have already seen a few first day of school posts on my timeline. Is it just me or has summer flown by this year? Seeing a few people post about Back to School has forced me to start searching for #BacktoSchool items for my little ones. During my search I came across this awesome site for kids shoes called KidsShoes.com. They have sought after brands like Sam Edelman, Michael Kors, and Badley Mischka. What's even better is these brands have styles that have been exclusively created for KidsShoes.com so you can shop with confidence that your child will stand out.

KidsShoes.com carries shoes for infants, toddlers, and youth all the way up to size 5 for both boys and girls. My two favorite trends this season are the Fur/Pom-Pom trend and the Creeper/Thick Sole trend which this site has a ton of. My two girls have the Michael Kors Sid Leo and the Sam Edelman Liv Sneaker; I can't wait to send them off wearing them.

In honor of the Back to School season KidsShoes.com is also giving your kiddies free school supplies with each purchase. This includes a folder, ruler, notebook, pencil, and eraser.


So, what are you waiting for? Shop Now! and tell them @LondonRockMom sent you. :) 

** I'll update this post in a few weeks with my girls wearing their shoes**



No comments:

Post a Comment