Monday, February 20, 2017

LET'S GET PHYSICAL!

There are only eight days left in the month of February and if you haven't kept up with your New Year's Resolution to stay fit....here's your reminder. For a few months now I've just been trying to find ways that I can become more active in my day-to-day. Being active was so much easier when I worked in retail and stood on my feet all day but now that I sit at a desk staying active is proving to be harder than I thought. One thing that gets me motivated to stay fit is cute active wear (HA!). I know, I know, but hey whatever works :). Check out some of this cute active wear and 'Let's Get Physical'! 




2. Titika Active Eclipse Reflective Legging, $98 (titikaactive.com)
3. Noli Yoga Aria Bra, $46 (noliyoga.com)
4. Noli Yoga Coral Legging, $75 (noliyoga.com)
7. Ivy Park Sleeveless Logo Bodysuit, $30 (topshop.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment