Wednesday, July 17, 2013

STYLE LUST: BACK TO SCHOOL PREP (PLUS, I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!!)

Hey loves,

So, before I jump into this week's Style Lust post I just wanted to welcome you all back! It has been a while since my last post but I have literally had so much going on and needed to focus on other things. BUT, now I've moved back closer to NYC so I will have access to more events to give you guys the inside scoop on as well as expanding the categories that I cover on the blog. Now, being a mommy of two I'll not only be focusing on beauty and fashion but more mommy/baby, tech, home and food posts as well. So thanks for stopping by and I hope you guys continue to take this ride with me.

NOW, this week's Style Lust is just in time for the shopping season all kids love and their parents dread like the plague, Back to School.


 
For more info or to purchase visit www.fresh-tops.com and www.shopbando.com 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment