Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MOMMY'S CLOSET PRODUCT REVIEW: MY TRUE NATURE

ABOUT MY TRUE NATURE

My True Nature was created by Kelly Boyd, a mom who after her first baby wanted to create a safe home environment. But when she couldn’t find a line of soaps and shampoos that had 100% natural ingredients, performed as well as typical mainstream products, and were completely free of genetically modified organisms, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, triclosan or preservatives, she decided to start producing them herself.



The My True Nature brand of products are manufactured in Northern California using only premium natural and organic ingredients and despite their natural state they still perform like their mainstream counterparts. Their recycled bottles are made from 100% FDA approved post consumer PET plastic. And all products are "animal-cruelty" free, gluten-free, dairy-free & nut-free.

THE PRODUCTS

Dewey's Natural Baby Bubble Bath

 
 
 
 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS ON THE MY TRUE NATURE PRODUCTS
 
Bubble Bath - kids love bubbles, no question about that. My son in particular likes to attempt to eat them by dipping his chin in his bath water and coming back up with a bubble beard. Since he loves bubbles so much clearly his bath time bubbles have to come correct. and the My True Nature Dewey's Natural Bubble Bath did just that. The tub was filled with the same amount of bubbles as it would be if a I used a mainstream brand without all the mainstream chemicals and my son had a good time playing with them :).  
 
Shampoo - I really liked the Daisy's Natural 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash. It has a great citrus scent and lather's just like the competition. Before I used the shampoo I wasn't expecting much of a lather from it because of its natural compenents but it lathered very well and left my sons hair feeling clean & oil free.
 
Lotion - The citrus scent returned in the Cilo's Beary Soft Lotion which I love. The lotion felt very smooth and soft. It did not feel thick and greasy and it was not thin and watery - it was the perfect consistency.
 
 Lastly I wanted to speak on the price range of the products - which I would have to say is affordable.  Of course it's not going to be as cheap as your $3 body wash from Walgreens but it is definitely not as expensive as other baby care brands.
 
If you've thought about using natural or organic products on your children check out www.mytruenature.net for more information and to purchase.
 
Stay Stylish Moms!
xo
@VintageDEE 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment