Monday, September 17, 2012

NYFW: Recap

Good Monday Morning,
Sorry this is coming to you a little late, I tried to post some while I was in NYC but the wi-fi was bad and running from show to show about made me pull out my wild insane hair. I got to attend a ton of amazing events, from Daily Style Lounge, Allure Lounge, Fotini Show, Betsey Johnson Birthday/Show, Yuna Yang, Rachel Zoe, Daisy Fuentes, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Vivienne Tam Afterparty, Jeremy Scott Afterparty, Calvin Klein, Whitney Eve, Anna Sui, GQ Brunch, Blogger Meetings and much much more.
NYFW this year was by far one of the busiest ones I have been too, and Lincoln Park is so beautiful.
Trends to look for coming up for Spring/Summer 2013 is sequins, pastel houndstooth, bead work, Studs, Ripped Demin Vest, Structured Blazers, CHIFFON CHIFFON CHIFFON, Lime green, teal, mustard yellow, ivory, blues, Red Lips, Blue Nails, Bobby pinned bangs, fuller skirts, deep v's, neon shoes, sleek back hair, and more.
Fashion is about taking some ideas from the shows and streets and making it your own.
 
I will be doing reviews throughout today on each and every event and posting photos as well.
Stay Tuned and let me know whats your favorite trend for the upcoming season.
xoxo Y (style by yvonne)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment